Are your employees working from home? Are you confident your remote working is set up correctly for your business?
You may not realise that you are leaving your business open to risk. Below is a list of common mistakes that you may not be aware of:
- Remote Access with no Multi-factor Authentication, including VPN, Remote Desktop, Office, File Shares and any Cloud Solutions
- Allowing company files / data to be copied or downloaded onto home devices
- Non-Encrypted Devices being taken home by employees
- Open plan remote access – users should only be able to access what they need remotely, not everything
- Allowing home devices to connect to corporate VPN’s
It is more important than ever to make sure your companies remote IT infrastructure is set up correctly and securely.
BeSecure IT’s promise is to ensure that your employees have the correct systems on their computers, can take calls from home, access files and complete everyday tasks no matter where they are based. This ensures a strong level of protection for your remote IT infrastructure.
What we can do?
- Secure File Access
- Collaborative Editing
- Voice and Video Calling and Conferencing
- Secure Remote Access
- Remote Endpoint Security and Control
- Cyber Essentials Readiness, Assessment and Certification